11 Feb Requirements Analyst
Position Summary: The Requirements Analyst will work in support of the United States Army on the RCMS project. Business casual work environment with exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Scope: Works as a member of a team. No budgetary responsibilities.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Experience working in teams and in a team environment that is process-oriented, and deadline driven
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Assist in analyzing and documenting clients business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing data and process models
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business application to verify client requirements are incorporated into the system design
- Provides detailed user stories and requirements to technical leads in support of sprint planning
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BS/BA in area of specialty and at least 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. A combination of 4 additional years of education, technical training and equivalent experience may be substituted for the bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to work with a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- US Citizenship is required and must be able to pass a background investigation in order to gain access to the client site and computer systems.
Additional Skills (desirable, but not required):
- ARNG/Army Personnel experience
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Work Location: Will split time between McLean, Virginia office, and Arlington Hall Station, Arlington, Virginia
Travel: Limited local travel.