04 Apr Regional Project Manager – Human Resource Solutions
Position Summary: Manages operations and business development activities within Arrowpoint Human Resource business (multiple positions)
Scope: Directly supervises supervisory and other staff. Develops and manages budget and spending plan for appropriate area.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for the direct supervision of staff that maintains the effective execution of DEERS / RAPIDS sites across a region (CONUS or OCONUS), to include staffing, training, and management.
- Reviews and prioritizes contract needs and analyzes project cost and feasibility.
- Schedules staff to obtain proper response in a timely manner.
- Responsible for employment, training, and discipline of assigned employees
- Organizes project tasks and workloads and selects individuals most qualified for assignments on specific projects.
- Directs staff organization to ensure progress according to objectives, within budgetary and schedule constraints.
- Assesses results of DEERS / RAPIDS projects under direction.
- Direct process standardization and ensure best processes and lessons learned are incorporated across the contract region, which includes security.
- Conduct trend analysis, workload analysis, and other analytical metrics to inform decisions, recommendations, policy and instructions.
- Basic understanding of AFI 36-3026 (Identification Cards), DoD 5200.2R (Personnel Security) and DODi 1000.3 (SSN Reduction)
- Ability to develop and lead high-performance teams to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- BS in related area and 5 or more years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 5 years supervisory/project management experience.
- Project Management Profession Certification or demonstrated leadership ability and ability to get results through others.
- Ability to manage and organize multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and problem resolution at a strategic and functional level.
- Broad knowledge of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Strong attention to detail, customer orientation and planning, and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both written and oral, with all levels of personnel.
- US Citizenship is required, and must be able to pass a background investigation in order to gain access to the client site and computer systems.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Work Locations: Fort Knox, Kentucky; Korea; Germany
Travel: Up to 25% travel is expected.