23 Mar ASP .NET Developer
Position Summary: The ASP.Net Developer will work in support of a program which provides a comprehensive suite of software products that consists of from data warehousing, to analysis, to end-user software. Business casual work environment with exposure to cutting-edge technologies.
Scope: Works as a member of a team. No budgetary responsibilities.
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Work in concert with a team of software developers.
- Write code, assist in developing technical solutions.
- Propose solutions; write, modify, and maintain software documentation and specifications.
- Perform integration testing.
- Troubleshoot various software applications already in production when necessary.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- Candidate requires a BS degree, or equivalent applicable work experience, plus 4 or more years work experience in this field.
- Security+ required.
- Classic ASP/ASP.Net Developer with hands on experience with web technologies.
- Experience with performance tuning of VB.Net and/or C# code.
- Must have a working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts, basic data structures, basic language constructs, keywords, compilation, core API.
- Ability to work with a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- US Citizenship is required and must be able to pass a security investigation to gain access to the client site and computer systems.
Additional Skills (desirable, but not required):
- Experience supporting ARNG
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Usual office working conditions.
- Required to sit for long periods of time using a personal computer.
- Some light physical effort required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position
Work Location: McLean, Virginia
Travel: No travel is expected