Arrowpoint provides full life-cycle and systems engineering using industry best practices (PMBOK, ITIL, and CMMI) to deliver mission relevant capabilities that are able to integrate into our clients IT infrastructure. Our tailored approach of integrating IT specialist with mission SMEs through out the SDLC life-cycle has been proven to reduce the delivery risk and ensure the delivery of a mission ready capability.
Full Lifecycle Systems Development:
Design and deploy mission capabilities that automate business processes, solve mission requirements, and share information effectively. Leverage a collaborative approach ensuring the team composed of mission and technical SMEs to provide a mission ready capabilities
Systems Lifecycle Management:
Use performance based approach to managing IT implementations that leverage well-defined metrics and indicators with seasons program managers to ensure client satisfaction
Software Development. SharePoint, Web Services, Java/J2EE, .NET, Portals (WebLogic), C/C#, PowerBuilder, Delphi, Pro*C, PL/SQL, Oracle / MS-SQL / DB2, mobile apps (iPhone, Android, BlackBerry).
Other IT Services: Systems Integration, Interface Development, Website Hosting, Content Management, System Interfaces, Secure Wireless, Directory Services, Data Extraction/Transform/Load, Asset Inventory, Report Development, Helpdesk/Desktop Support, DOIM Support.
- Army Civilian Information Services Division (CISD)
- IT development for 46 applications that are deployed through out the Hoffman, Army Civilian (Rock Island), and Army Benefits Center (Fort Riley)
- Implements solutions using the following technology Oracle 11g (with Real Application Clustering), Java, J2EE, AJAC, JBOSS, ASP.NET, XML, XACML, and Perl
- Migrated to a performance based management approach leveraging PMBOK based measurement analysis to managed the design, development, deployment and sustainment of mission capabilities
- Navy Data Environment
- Migrated legacy capabilities from PowerBuilder and Delphi to a .Net framework
- Integrated capabilities with CAC based Single Sign-On capability
- Configuration Data Managers Database – Open Architecture
- Implemented a systems development discipline to yield repeatable processes that greatly reduced the number of defects and provided more reliable delivery against schedule and budget constraints by implementing end-to-end SDLC integration through an Automated Virtual Configuration Control Board (VCCB). VCCB integrated with System Improvement request system and tracked issues through inception to delivery.